+I called the Specialty Clinic but reached voicemail. How can I get in touch with the clinic?
- We apologize for missing your call. Please go ahead and leave a voicemail with your name, DOB, and the reason for calling. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
+Are there any limitations to the types of questions that can be addressed by telephone?
- You cannot make medication changes over the phone. An appointment is needed to discuss the risks and benefits of a possible medication change in order to follow the standard of care for your safety.
+Can I use email to communicate with the clinic?
- We encourage all our patients to use Klara or phone calls for any issues/questions you may have. However, if you feel that it’s necessary to use email, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+The clinic is closed but I have an urgent question. Who should I call?
- If you have any medical-related questions, such as medication side effects/interactions, concerns about safety, etc. you can speak with our after hours on-call provider. Simply dial 512-382-1933 and press the option for emergency provider. Please keep in mind that this is not for medication refills, or to make changes to your upcoming appointments.
+Are there any issues that cannot be addressed by the emergency provider?
- The emergency providers cannot address any appointment-related questions, or medication refills. Please call our front office for those.
+What should I do in the event of a life-threatening emergency?
- If you find yourself, or someone you know to be in a life-threatening emergency, please do not hesitate to call 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.