+ Which Insurance does Specialty Austin accept?
- Here are the list of insurance our clinic accepts:
- BCBS – PPO & TX HMO
- United Healthcare
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Mahgellan Health
- Smart Health
+What if I am unable to pay for my appointment in full?
- Payment of copays, co-insurance, deductibles, or self-pay rates is due in full at the time of service. If you are unable to pay for your visit due to a financial difficulty, we can offer you a payment plan (established patient only). Please contact our Billing Department for further details.
+I paid my copay on my visit but I had a balance later. What happened?
- It could be due to a number of different reasons, but please be aware that insurance verifications are a quote of benefits only and the amount is an estimate may be subjected to change until you have received a final Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your carrier.
+Who should I inform if I change my Insurance plans?
- As long as you have the complete information of your new insurance plan, you can either call our Billing Department, or send us a photocopy of your new insurance card (front & back) on Klara.
+I have a balance. How do I pay?
- If you have a balance to pay, please call our office. Online pay option is not available at this time.
+Why do we have to have a credit card on file?
- Since most of the appointments are being conducted remotely (telemedicine) due to COVID-19, you will be asked to fill out a credit card authorization form in order to pay for your visit. The payment will be taken on the day of your appointment. If you prefer not to have a credit card on file, you may be asked to come into the office for your appointment so you can pay in person.